Blickman Products Now Come Protected by SurfaceWise™
Customers who have come to respect the Blickman brand for over 130 years now have the opportunity for their high-quality medical equipment to be continuously protected from environmental contamination.
Allied Bioscience’s patented, long-lasting residual coating, Surfacewise™, is now eligible to use on all Blickman products.
SurfaceWise™ is an EPA registered microbiostatic surface coating that binds to medical equipment and creates a hostile environment for microorganisms. It protects against odor-causing bacteria and prevents contamination between cleaning.
About this Product:
- Each application provides Always-On Antimicrobial* protection to your Blickman stainless steel and chrome products for 90 days.
- EPA registered non-toxic (achieving the lowest possible toxicity level).
- Also protects against odors, staining, and discoloration of your Blickman stainless steel and chrome products.
- Odorless, Invisible, Transparent, Non-tacky.
- Made in the US.
- Retreatment is required every 90 days to maintain efficacy.
- Resistant to most hospital cleaning chemicals.
- Note: You do NOT have to change any existing cleaning protocols; wear only occurs due to abrasion from wiping down during cleaning.
For more information on this product, please visit www.alliedbioscience.com
Order Blickman Products Protected By SurfaceWise™
Our offer: SurfaceWise™ is offered on all Blickman products.
How it Works: Our certified technicians treat your equipment before it ships with the initial 90 day protection. For the first year, you’ll only need to retreat your equipment 3 times.
Pricing: Ordering our protected equipment is priced similarly to untreated products. It is tiered based on the size of the equipment.
Already Have Our Products?
Add SurfaceWise™ to your already-purchased Blickman Equipment!
Shop Our Product Line
All of our products can be sprayed with Allied BioScience Antimicrobial* Coatings.
Press Release PDF
How To Order
SurfaceWise™ FAQ Sheet
SurfaceWise™ Info Sheet
For peer reviewed studies, please visit
For clinical studies, please visit
1. Carling, Philip C., and Judene M. Bartley. “Evaluating Hygienic Cleaning in Health Care Settings: What You Do Not Know Can Harm Your Patients.” American Journal of Infection Control, vol. 38, no. 5, 2010, doi:10.1016/j.ajic.2010.03.004.
*SurfaceWise antimicrobial coating is registered as a microbiostatic coating that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew) and algae which cause odor, staining and discoloration. This product does not protect users or others against food-borne or disease-causing bacteria and fungi.
REF ID: 20200108