DSHB - Decontamination Station with Stainless Steel Legs and Cross Bracing
DSHB Decontamination Station with Stainless Steel Legs and Cross Bracing - 3 bowl soak, pre-rinse and rinse for infection control
Choose Blickman’s new DSHB Decontamination Station with stainless steel legs and cross bracing and stainless steel adjustable bullet feet for optimal infection control. Blickman has the equipment you need to ensure infection control in today’s high-risk healthcare environments. Our durable stainless steel decontamination sinks meet the stringent AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) guidelines for maximum sterility and utility.
- AAMI-recommended three-bowl functionality
- Ergonomic, 36” working height
- Adjustable levelers on base of cabinets
- Unique, “no-drip” sink lip
- Integrally-welded 16-gauge cove-cornered stainless steel bowls with pitched bottoms for proper drainage
- Permanently etched gallon and liter calibration inside each bowl for precise measurement
- Wall-mounted faucet with 12” swing and 4” wrist blade handles
- Pre rinsed combination faucet
- Wall-mounted air, gas and VAC valve with serrated, barbed-end (installed separately)
- Stainless Steel legs and cross bracing in lieu of base cabinets (featured in the DSBC).
3-bowl 25" x 18" x 10" deep
8" back splash
Blickman’s Decontamination Stations can be arranged for either left or right workflow. Counter space is provided on both sides of the sink array. The sinks allow full immersion of surgical instrument trays.To fit your workplace needs, choose either the DSHB with legs and cross bracing, or the DSBC (shown) with base cabinets or the DSHY with hydraulic adjustable height with seismic anchoring options.
Consult Blickman for customization: 1-800-247-5070
|Features||Unique, "no-drip" sink; base cabinets|
|Dimensions||116"L x 25"D x 37"H|