The Nezzie by Blickman was created by a thoracic surgeon to significantly improve patient ambulation. It is specifically designed to reside bedside and requires no more room than a standard IV pole. It holds most devices, monitors, oxygen and IV poles, thereby eliminating the need to transfer and carry each item during ambulation. This creates a more efficient ambulation workflow, reducing the number of clinicians needed to safely move a patient from three or more to as few as one.
This unique and innovative product:
- Facilitates frequent patient ambulation
- Offers infection-controlled benefits with its antimicrobial paint and ability to remain bedside and dedicated to one patient at a time
- Improves a patient’s sense of independence and psychosocial well-being
- Increases department efficiency and workflow
- Improves patient and staff safety
- Increases patient and staff satisfaction
- Lowers incidence of readmission due to weakness, hospital-acquired debility and deconditioning
- Reduces complications of immobility
The superior design and durable construction of the Nezzie:
- Allows it to hold more equipment than competitive products, yet remain stable, enhancing patient and staff safety
- Offers wrap-around handle design that also contributes to patient safety and confidence during ambulation
- Pivots 360 degrees in tight spaces
- Is height adjustable and provides a retractable handle
- Is third-party safety and stability tested
Improve patient outcomes through the ease of mobility using the Nezzie’s revolutionary technology. Invest in the Nezzie today for a happier, healthier and more profitable tomorrow.
For more information about the Nezzie or to receive a quote, contact us today.